Powkiddy RGB20S is a 3.5-inch gaming handheld based on the Rockchip RK3326. It is powerful enough to emulate Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation games. Additionally, Powkiddy RGB20S has a 3.5-inch display that operates at 640 x 480 pixels and a 3,500 mAh battery which delivers 8 hours of playtime. Powkiddy RGB20S gaming handheld has twin USB Type-C ports that flank a 3.5 mm jack and 4 shoulder buttons.
Powkiddy RGB20S Main Features
- 3.5 inch IPS full screen, 640*480p resolution
- Open source system, compatible with MAME/N64/PS/CP3/NEOGEO/GBA/NES/SFC/MD/NDS simulators
- Support external WiFi module, supports 2.4G/5G WiFi for multi-player games data transmission.
- 3000mAh battery, 8 hours of playtime
- 16GB Linux + 128GB TF card storage
I don’t normally go for these type of emulation devices, but when one of these little guys came in to work recently, I knew I had to have it. The screen on the Powkiddy is beautiful and it certainly won me over.